We accept bookings for student groups from educational institutions or other organisations. We offer the opportunity to hear from our Curator or Gallery Manager.
Topics we cover include:
- the role of public galleries, commercial galleries and other art spaces
- curatorial, exhibition design and promotional methods and considerations involved in preparing and presenting an exhibition and displaying artworks
- methods and considerations involved in the conservation and preservation of artworks including materials, lighting, temperature, storage, presentation and artist intention
- processes associated with production, presentation, promotion and marketing of art particular characteristics of types of exhibition spaces
- The current exhibition – art analysis
FOR VCE STUDENTS
Your talk can be specifically tailored to the VCE Visual Arts and Studio Arts curriculum. Let us know your specific requirements when arranging a booking.
FOR TERTIARY STUDENTS
We provide information and advice about how to exhibit your work in a range of art galleries, whether it be applying for an exhibition or funding, writing about art or volunteering.
BOOKINGS & FEES
We charge a flat fee of $80 to provide a 1 hour talk including Q+A for your group. For bookings and enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com