Bundoora Homestead History Tours
For details of our current history tours, open to all members of the public, please visit our What’s On Workshops & Events page.
Private Group Tours
We accept private group bookings for history tours of Bundoora Homestead, for up to 15 people per tour. We offer the opportunity for your group to hear from our experienced staff about the complex and fascinating stories that shaped this heritage building.
Topics we cover include:
- Indigenous custodianship of local country
- The commissioning and origins of the house as The Smith family home
- The transformation of the Homestead into a convalescent farm and repatriation hospital
- Unique architectural features of the Queen Anne style mansion
- Its present day use as an arts and cultural facility
Bookings and Fees
We charge a flat fee of $50 to provide a 30 minute private tour followed by Q+A from your group. This money is donated to the Bundoora Homestead Foundation Fund.
For private group bookings and enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com